A permanent debt recovery paralegal job with a growing firm based in Liverpool, paying up to £20,000
Your new company
This law firm is based in Liverpool and has a strong track record. They have successfully developed a strategy to tie in all the services required around litigation to consolidate costs. They have won several prestigious national awards and are now looking to further expand the team.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for managing a mixed caseload of debt recovery matters. You will also assist the partners and solicitors on more complex cases. This is an all-round position with a focus on supporting the partners as well as contributing to the team's productivity.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previously worked in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent attention to detail. In addition, you will have:
- Previous debt recovery experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the processes
- Excellent team working and communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary up to £20,000 (plus bonus)
- Excellent training, support and progression prospects
- An exciting and fast-paced environment with modern tools and technology
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.