Trademark Legal Secretary
An Intellectual Property firm are now looking for an experienced Trademark Secretary to join their team in their Bristol offices. This is going to be on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
You must have previous and relevant Trademark experience.
• Ability to handle and manage large volumes of data
• Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
• Can work to tight deadlines
• Excellent typing ability
• Can carry out instructions effectively
You will be working alongside a team of legal secretaries so you will need to be able to thrive in a team environment. You will be expected to get involved with:
• Providing support to trademark attorneys and Partners in the firm
• Working closely with the Paralegals in the Trademarks team
• Filing for Trademark applications and oppositions
• Reviewing all incoming correspondence of letters and emails
• Preparing client reports
• Compliance in line with trademark protocols
• Ensuring deadlines are met and prioritising workload
• Arranging overseas trips
Why this firm?
• Health scheme
• Health Assurance
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Generous pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Firm wide discretionary bonus scheme
• Community (CSR) day
If you would like to be considered for this exceptional firm with excellent quality of work both on a national and international scale, please contact Eve Wilby at TSR Legal for further information or apply directly below.
Please note you will only be contacted if you have the relevant skills and experience necessary in accordance with the aforementioned specification.