Residential conveyancing fee earner – residential property – conveyancing – fee earner – freehold - leasehold
Conveyancing Solicitor is required by an esteemed Multi Service Law Firm based in Tottenham.
My client has a large Turkish clientele and therefore fluency in speaking Turkish is highly preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking for personal and career growth opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within the Conveyancing department as part of a modern and dynamic practice. Required skills & experience:
- Use of online case management systems.
- take instructions from clients.
- seek to protect clients' interests at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering.
- send terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements
- obtain or check Land Registry documents or title deeds (if the land is unregistered)
- draft or check sales contracts and agree terms with the conveyancer acting for the other party to the transaction
- collate and send or check supporting legal and financial documents
- deal with all financial aspects of a transaction
- Have a tactical approach of prioritising your workload.
- Work well within a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Passionate about personal career development.
- Have a professional attitude.
- Demonstrate excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker. REFER AND EARN Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client. Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
- Location: Tottenham
- Salary range (DOE): £27,000 to £35,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years experience
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AH206
- Contact: Ali Hameed
Immigration solicitor – visa – appeals – solicitor – leave to remain – citizenship – immigration lawyer