Immigration Solicitor, Caseworker, Visa, Appeals, First tier, Upper tear, Points Based System, Permanent, Croydon
Immigration Solicitor / Senior & Advanced IAAS Accredited Caseworker is required by a leading law firm specialising in Immigration, Asylum & Human Rights law, based in Croydon.
The firm are recommended by the Legal 500 and recognised for our exemplary work and determination. They are committed to investing in their staff members and provide ongoing high-quality bespoke training packages to aid the continuing development and career progression of their staff. Their Supervisors and Heads of Department provide ongoing peer support and an open door supervision policy. Opportunities for development and promotion within the firm are always encouraged.
Bonus scheme available, subject to performance and achieving set targets. Essential requirements:
- Accreditation as an IAAS Senior (level 2) or Advanced Caseworker (level 3)
- Minimum of two years’ experience of Legal Aid asylum work
- Experience of working with immigration detainees
- Experience of Public Law work, including applications for Judicial Review, injunctions preventing removal and unlawful detention/false imprisonment claims
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker. REFER AND EARN Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client. Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
- Location: Croyden
- Salary range (DOE & Qualifications): £35,000 to £45,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AH229
- Contact: Alan Hosman
Immigration Solicitor, Caseworker, Visa, Appeals, First-tier, Upper tear, Points Based System, Permanent, Croydon