Join one of the UK's most elite law firms with offices spanning globally. The firm is consistently recognised for its excellence in Corporate, Intellectual Property, Litigation, M&A and Real Estate. The firm is widely recognised for having an all-star team of Associates and Partners.
From their UK origins to the meteoric growth of their Midlands presence, the firm continues to dominate the legal sector. Birmingham offers an extensive range of world-class capabilities from its flagship office. The firm strives to provide a level of expertise that is unsurpassed and vital to businesses in today's international marketplace.
The firm stands apart from its competitors in a range of international capabilities. Real Estate markets are a core focus, and the firm has one of the largest and most highly recognised Real Estate teams in the country. The Private Wealth team offers comprehensive technical advice with a commercial nucleus, which is supported by the team's comprehensive market knowledge. They are highly regarded for all of their capabilities and are always dedicated to finding innovative solutions to the complex legal landscape they navigate.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their office in Exeter, Devon.
You will work as part of a highly regarded Legal 500 ranked team. The team is busy and has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join.
They have an impressive range of clients, and the progression on offer by taking this position will be unrivalled in the Devon region.
The firm's highly rated commercial litigation team handles a wide range of excellent quality contentious work.
This role will involve handling a significant proportion of insolvency litigation work, so experience in that would be essential.
However, the full remit of the work involved in this role is listed below:
- Advising in relation to/and representing clients in commercial litigation matters, whether through litigation, arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.
- The work types shall include but are not limited to contractual and commercial disputes, public law disputes (judicial review and procurement litigation) professional negligence, injunctions, reputation management work and contentious insolvency matters.
- This firm's work often has an international focus.
- Advising Insolvency Practitioner clients on matters arising from Administrations, Liquidations and Bankruptcy matters and pursuing statutory investigations and claims on their behalf.
- Supporting directors, bankrupts, creditors and third parties otherwise affected by insolvency proceedings
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Senior Associate (5 + PQE)
- You will ideally have good experience in Contentious Insolvency matters.
- You will have a strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Salary is very competitive, and above market rate, you will also receive an industry-leading benefits package
This is an excellent Commercial Litigation Senior Associate position with a highly ranked Legal 500 firm in Exeter, Devon.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment a confidential conversation on 0203 865 2113.