We are working with a leading national commercial law firm who are looking to add an NQ/1 year PQE Property Litigation Solicitor into their Team based in Liverpool.
The team is expanding and is recognised as a growing practice area for the firm.
The practice acts for major national PLC's, developers, financial institutions, insurance companies and overseas investors in all areas of landlord and tenant litigation and real estate disputes.
You will be managing a varied caseload covering diverse areas such as:
- Commercial lease renewal proceedings
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Professional negligence claims and
- Property disputes.
Solicitors with up to 2 years of Property Litigation experience will be considered for the role.
Remuneration is competitive and benefits include:
- Loyalty Recognition Policy which rewards long service with additional annual leave.
- Buy and Sell Annual Leave Scheme
- Private Healthcare or Medical/Dental cash plan
- Income Protection Scheme
- Enhanced Sickness, Maternity/Paternity and Adoption pay
If you are interested in this Property Litigation solicitor opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
Thornton Legal is an award-winning legal recruitment company covering the North from our offices in Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds.