NHS Paralegal – up to £18.50 per hour Umbrella – West Midlands
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Paralegal with an NHS Organisation based in the West Midlands.
The team are looking for someone to carry out the role for a period of 6 to 9 months, on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience performing a similar role within the NHS, or other relevant Public Sector organisations. Claims management experience, to include clinical negligence and personal injury matters is essential for this role.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing a busy caseload of up to 100 cases of clinical negligence and liability claims
- Undertaking preliminary investigations
- Ensuring all claims are managed efficiently, to strict timescales
- Guaranteeing the Trust remains compliant with Civil Procedure Rules, NHS Resolution and HM Coroner Rules and Regulations
- Providing advice and guidance on Trust policies
The role is offering a rate of up to £18.50 per hour Umbrella dependent upon experience. If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your up to date CV to Will Pardoe on email@example.com and someone will be in touch should you be shortlisted.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.