NHS Legal Officer – up to £23 per hour Umbrella – West Midlands
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Officer with an NHS Organisation based in the West Midlands.
The team are looking for someone to carry out the role for an initial period of 12 months, on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience performing a similar role within the NHS, or other relevant Public Sector organisations. Claims management experience, to include clinical negligence and personal injury is essential for this role.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Managing and co-ordinating a portfolio of Trust investigations including HM Coroner referrals, clinical negligence and employer liability claims
- Ensuring the Trust is compliant with Civil Procedure Rules and HM Coroner Rules & Regulations
- Liaising with NHSR, HM Coroner, Police and external solicitors representing the trust
- Providing advice and guidance on Trust policies relevant to claims management and coronial law
- Escalating matters where appropriate under the direction of the Senior Legal Officer
The role is offering a rate of up to £23 per hour Umbrella dependent upon experience. If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your up to date CV to Will Pardoe on email@example.com and someone will be in touch should you be shortlisted.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.