Private Client Solicitor
A widely renowned firm are looking for a private client solicitor to join their highly successful team in Bristol. You will be within a line managerial role, so prior experience of managing a team would be highly beneficial.
You will be managing a team of 10 Fee Earners/Paralegals with a Team Leader also assisting with the running of the Private Client team. Your time will also be split to a Fee Earning capacity where you will be providing expert legal advice on a range of private client matters such as:
- Tax and estates
- Administration of estates
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Lifetime trusts (creation/registering)
- It is also going to be highly beneficial that you also hold up to date knowledge of court processes towards obtaining various Deputyship orders and ensuring all relevant legal knowledge is up to date (welfare benefits/Mental Capacity Act 2005 etc.) as well as holding prior experience within contentious matters like contentious probate and court of protection cases.
- 25 days holiday
- Employee health cash plan
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Seasonal travel loans
- Life cover
Along with the aforementioned benefits training and development is a given with any role, the firm truly believe in shaping and progressing talent from within, so this really is an ideal position for any Private Client Fee Earner looking to get stuck into work and be recognised for their success.
If you would like to be considered for the role or require further information, please get in contact with Eve Wilby at TSR Legal for a discussion in confidence. Or apply directly to the role below.