Leading Consumer Brand looking for Interim Commercial Legal Counsel for Europe. Base in Surrey.
Your new company
Leading consumer electronics commercial business in the worldwide.
Your new role
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiation commercial agreements for Europe Office (e.g inter-company financial agreements, master service agreements and associated statements of work; non-disclosure agreements; and end-user license agreements, etc)
- Drafting template agreements for use by European subsidiaries in order to streamline business and ensure consistency on pan-European projects/scheme
- Assisting as necessary with reporting to the Europe Office Management Team
- Proactively supporting European subsidiary legal teams with contract and commercial related queries
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years PQE
- FMCG or Consumer Business background will be preferred
- Inhouse experience will be preferred
What you'll get in return
387/day+18% bonus, contract can start immediately and will end till Dec 2021
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.