A multi service, legal 500 firm with an excellent reputation are seeking a Senior Paralegal/Legal Executive to work within the private client department.
I am looking for a hardworking individual who is confident, driven, bright and enthusiastic with strong communication skills to assist the Doncaster Private Client Partner in their work. Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level and it is essential that applicants have had some practical work experience within a law firm.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the fee earners on a range of Private Client matters;
- Drafting wills, powers of attorney, applications for grants of probate; Court of Protection applications;
- Assisting senior fee earners;
- Meeting with clients;
- Taking instructions and drafting documents;
- Dealing with correspondence; and billing
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your Wills & Probate skills within a professional and progressive environments.