Contentious Private Client
Our client is a leading Private Client practice and now seeks to further develop their Private Wealth Team with the addition of a Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor.
The successful candidate will:
- have a strong litigation background;
- display a positive attitude, be self sufficient and flexible;
- be analytical, conscientious and attentive to detail;
- have good communication skills;
- be commercially aware;
- be willing to participate in the firm's business development activities; and
- enjoy working as part of a team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within an exciting and dynamic team.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.