A highly regarded regional firm are looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor or Conveyancer to join their thriving Property team. This is a permanent full-time position, working in their Portishead office. Applications are welcomed from both newly qualified candidates, and also those who are very experienced, as the level of supervision and support can be adjusted to your needs.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a caseload of residential property matters from cradle to grave, including freehold and leasehold purchases and sales, whilst ensuring your transactional targets are hit
- Actively engage with the wider team to support the department, and to be given support when necessary
- Provide excellent service to you clients, to ensure an excellent reputation is maintained
- Be motivated to develop your career and to become an integral part of the property team
- Recognise opportunities for referrals across the business
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer
- Applications are welcomed from both newly qualified candidates, and also those who are very experienced, as the level of supervision and support can be adjusted to your needs
- Experience in running your own Conveyancing Caseload
- Hard working and personable
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to build excellent and lasting relationships with clients
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately your application has not been successful.