Unique opportunity for a Senior Employment Solicitor to join this award winning Legal 500 company on a 3-month FTC
This role is an exceptional opportunity for an Employment Solicitor 4 years+ PQE to join this market-leading, dynamic, innovative firm in East London.
This Legal 500 firm has a rich heritage and has been established for over 100 years. They pride themselves on delivering a top level of client service. It is a truly multi-service firm which is continuously evolving. Most of the work they receive is from referrals which demonstrates their reputation in the market.
There is a wealth of experience amongst the solicitors who work there, many coming from the West End and City firms, meaning they punch above their weight, dealing with the highest quality.
They have a reputation of nurturing and developing legal talent; nothing demonstrates this more than the fact they have many "homegrown" partners.
This firm has a culture that stands them apart from all their competitors. It has the perfect balance between being professional and having a friendly, family feel. They value a work-life balance, and many of the staff have been there for years, and this is clearly demonstrated through their high staff retention.
You will find a strong leadership team; there is an open-door policy where everyone has a voice. It's this truly collaborative culture that has been pivotal to the firm's success and top reputation.
They are looking for a Senior Employment Solicitor 4 years+ PQE to work alongside their well-established team based in London Waterloo
The ideal candidate will have a background of working with a mix of contentious and non-contentious and claimant and respondent work. You will work across a broad range of industries; the variety and broadness of the role will make for an interesting caseload.
This is a 3-month role, but there are good prospects for it to turn permanent.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor 4 years+ PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE and applications are invited from even the most experienced of candidates)
- You will possess a passion for working within Employment Law
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You must be someone who embraces business development and is a self-starter.
- You will have a strong collaborative approach to working
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience and background and competitive.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.