Employment Solicitor - Norfolk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Employment Solicitor to join a Lexcel accredited, long-established, multi-office firm who have a reputation for being a friendly, approachable and forward thinking practice whose service is founded on strong and long lasting relationships with their clients.
This is a replacement role where you will build upon and develop an existing caseload on a busy employment team who provide clear and sound advice to businesses and individuals on all aspects of Employment Law. You will work very closely with the Corporate and Commercial Partners in extending the departments offering to a growing portfolio of business clients.
- As the Employment Solicitor, you will advise in the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, acting predominantly for both respondent clients. Work will include employment contracts, Director's service agreements and grievance, disciplinary, capability and sickness absence procedures.
- You will be used to running your own caseload within a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Sound technical knowledge
- Enjoy taking an active role in marketing and business development
- Competitive salary, benefits and genuine career development.
This is a superb opportunity to join a firm with excellent scope for progression, where it is hoped that the successful applicant will want to become a pivotal part of the firm's exciting future as they continue their very profitable journey. Please contact Kingsley Raffael in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further.