Residential Conveyancer - Bedfordshire
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer or Property Lawyer to join a multi-office, traditional and long established firm who are Lexcel and CQS accredited and have been providing legal services to individuals and businesses for over 250 years.
You will be joining a friendly and busy residential property team who have built a loyal and expanding client base with a renowned reputation for dealing with a high level of residential conveyancing work.
- As the Residential Conveyancer, you will take over an existing caseload of property matters including:-
- Shared Ownership
- Right to Buy
- You will manage your own caseload with the support of a full time secretary
- You will be working closely with other members of the department, although you will have a lot of autonomy within this particular team
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or FCILEx
- You will ideally have a minimum of two years' experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing, but any applications will be considered if you are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role
- Used to managing a traditional style caseload
- You will ideally have some commercial knowledge, although this is not essential
- Competitive salary
- Part time hours will be considered for the right candidate
If you want to further extend your knowledge and develop your career in residential conveyancing, as well as being surrounded by motivated and supportive employees, please contact Pip Raffael in the strictest of confidence to discuss this fantastic role further.