Disputes Resolution Solicitor - Herts
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Disputes Resolution Solicitor to join a long-established Legal 500 and Lexcel accredited law firm who are highly regarded and lead a modern and progressive firm of experienced solicitors who value their culture of client service.
The dispute resolution practice area has a strong reputation both locally and further afield with extensive experience in all matters relating to litigious matters. As a result of planned expansion, the purpose of the role is to take on an existing caseload as well as develop relationships with new clients and be actively involved in business development. You will work alongside the dispute resolution partner, three solicitors and support staff.
* As the Disputes Resolutions Solicitor, you will undertake a varied caseload which will include, but not limited to:
* Contentious aspects of commercial litigation and some civil litigation (but not personal injury)
* General breach of contract, including sale of goods, theft of confidential information, contentious probate, insolvency and shareholder and partnership disputes
* Actively involved in all aspects of business development, including presenting of seminars, writing articles and blogs and networking within the local business community and with key referrers
* You will be 1-3 years PQE level with generalist dispute resolution experience, but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
* An enthusiasm for contentious work and experience of and a real interest in business development is essential
* Some knowledge and practical experience of general civil and commercial dispute resolution work in the county court is required
* Commercially minded
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent verbal communicator
* 25 days annual leave + public holidays
* Non contractual additional holiday(s) at Christmas
* Non contractual profit share bonus
* Auto enrolment pension with Royal London
* BUPA healthcare (after six months service)
* 4 x salary life assurance with Canada Life (after six months service)
* £500 contribution towards gym membership or other wellbeing club/classes (after six months service)
* Allocated parking
* Flexible working
If you are a team player who is looking for a long-term future with a respected and well regarded firm whose Investors in People accreditation show the high standards throughout the firm, please contact Pip Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.