Private Client Solicitor - Cambridge
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a Legal 500 and multi-office law firm who are one of the oldest and most respected law firms in the area. They are situated in a beautiful Georgian listed building and are proud of their long history of good old fashioned client care but who understand the need to adapt to change, keep abreast of the latest developments and be constantly prepared for the future.
You will be joining a talented private client team which is rapidly expanding and who have obtained a well-deserved reputation for the highest quality legal advice and outstanding client service to individuals and families.
- As the Private Client Solicitor, you will gain valuable support and exposure to a diverse and complex caseload of cases, including HNW matters
- You will also deal with a full range of private client matters, to include:
- You will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will be used to working within a Legal 500 firm and able to take on a large volume of high quality work
- Possess excellent client care skills
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
If you are ambitious and wish to join a firm committed to achieving a good quality work/life balance, maximise your potential and who will support you every step of the way, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.