Private Client Lawyer (part time will be considered) - Suffolk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Lawyer to join a small, long established law firm with an office in an historic market town and who have a sound reputation for offering a friendly and efficient service. Much of their business comes from repeat work through their longstanding client base and through word of mouth recommendations.
You will be joining a busy private client department with extensive knowledge and expertise and you will have the chance to really make an impact and work with their impressive private client department who have delivered outstanding results for their clients.
- As the Private Client Lawyer, you will undertake a full private client caseload which may include:
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Court of Protection/Public Guardianship Office applications
- Contested Wills
- Succession claims
- Trust deeds
- You will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Experience in private client law is essential
- Ability to handle a busy and varied caseload
- Highly organised, able to prioritise own workload and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
This is an unmissable opportunity to be part of a thriving department and if you are seeking first class training and development in a friendly and supportive environment, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.