Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Suffolk
A Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy has become available at a niche commercial practice on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire borders. This excellent opportunity has arisen to due to business growth.
Joining a very well respected disputes team; the successful applicant will work alongside two Directors and a further fee earner and support staff in advising a broad range of commercial clients.
Responsibilities to include:
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor, you will deal with a varied caseload which will include:
- Commercial and Business disputes
- Debt recovery & Insolvency
- Property disputes
- Professional negligence
- Ideally with a minimum of three years PQE
- Strong advocacy experience would be advantageous but not essential
- 25 days holiday (per annum)
- Bank holiday leave
- First class future partnership prospects
If you are ambitious and looking to join an excellent firm with good quality work/life balance, amazing support and experienced individuals, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.