Legal Secretary, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Property, Leasehold, Freehold, Residential, Lease extension, Sales and Purchases, Conveyancer, Permanent, Wellesbourne
Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing is required by a busy, well established and highly regarded multi-service law firm in Wellesbourne
You will be a Legal Secretary with at least 12 months experience. You must hold conveyancing experience and fully understand the conveyancing process. This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.The role:
- Typing dictated work as directed.
- Effective file management.
- Dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer.
- General office administration and locating files when necessary.
- To answer internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages.
- To ensure that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment
- Location: Wellesbourne
- Salary range (DOE): £18,500 to £19,500
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 12 months minimum
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: CH198
- Contact: Chyna Hunter
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.REFER AND EARN
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.
Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!Legal Secretary, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Property, Leasehold, Freehold, Residential, Lease extension, Sales and Purchases, Conveyancer, Permanent, Wellesbourne