Top tier law firm offering competitive remunerations seeks Employment Associate in Norfolk.
Joining a partner led team in the firms Norwich based office, the successful solicitor will act predominantly for commercial clients on both contentious and non-contentious aspects of employment. Additionally, you will play an active role in business development, building strong client relationships to generate referrals.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Employment Tribunal matters
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancies and reorganisations
- Drafting employment contracts
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- TUPE transfers
- Employment aspects of business sales
- Participating in business development initiatives
- Training clients
- A qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
- Technically proficient in employment matters
- Consistently strong academics with a minimum of 2:1 at degree level
- Previous exposure to employment aspects of corporate transactions is desirable
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable, able to build strong client relationships
- A team player who is equally comfortable working on their own initiative
- Has an aptitude for business development and marketing
A top tier practice with a network of offices around the country, our client offers a comprehensive range of services to clients in the UK and internationally. With an excellent reputation for first-class client service and staff satisfaction, they aim to be responsive and transparent when advising clients. With numerous departments rated highly within the Legal 500 and Chambers directories, they are also one of the Times’ Best Companies to Work For. They are now looking to add an experienced Employment Associate to their Norwich office. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Salary dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Good work/life balance
- Staff bonuses
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Associate/Senior Associate – Employment
For further details of this Employment Associate/Senior Associate vacancy, please contact Jade on 01954 201336 quoting reference JJ31951.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details