Highly regarded Central London law firm seeks Employment Lawyer on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious lawyer to join a specialist team in London. Technically proficient in all aspects of employment, the successful lawyer will manage a full caseload advising predominantly on settlement agreements with some aspects of litigation and corporate support work.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Settlement agreement reviews
- Onboarding to finalisation administrative aspects
- Drafting board minutes and stock transfer forms
- Providing corporate support on transactions
- Producing court bundles
- Filings at Companies House
- Employment contracts
- Litigated employment work
- A solicitor or legal executive from newly qualified upwards
- Technically proficient in employment matters
- Able to explain complex matters in clear, accessible language
- Confident in all aspects of settlement agreements
- Possesses a consistently strong academic record
- Personable, professional and detail orientated
- Has a desire for professional development
Our client is a well-established, Legal 500 practice based in Central London providing practical, cost effective, commercial services. Modern and progressive, they are a solid firm with a strong trading history. Due to an increased workload, they are now seeking a skilful Employment Lawyer to join the Central London Office. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Generous holiday allowance
- Service awards
- Salary dependent on experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for career progression
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer - Employment
For further details of this Employment Lawyer vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208061 quoting reference CW31949.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details