This boutique Litigation practice are looking for an Insolvency Litigation Partner to join their team. Due to an influx of new work they have an active caseload to take over from day one.
The firm have invested heavily in their infrastructure in the past 12 months, which was timely given the current situation. They have a modern set up which you would usually only associate with larger practices in the City of London. Their systems are fully cloud based meaning you can be onboarded without having to be in the office.
They deal with excellent quality work, much of the time you will find that the work has an international flavour. Although they have been running for less than 20 years, they have come on leaps and bounds with strategical Partner & team hires across the board. They now have offerings across IP, Corporate/Commercial, Family and Employment.
The Insolvency department has grown substantially and due to an influx of work the firm are looking for an Insolvency Litigation Partner to join their practice in the City of London.
You will be:
- An Insolvency Litigator with at least 7 years PQE
- Dealing with all aspects of insolvency related matters, advising individuals and companies but mostly insolvency practitioners
- Supporting the junior members of the team with their development
- At the forefront of the department and have a hands-on role with marketing and business development
- Given a set up to be able to work from home as often as you like with paralegal / legal secretary support always on hand
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, with equity on the table for the right candidate
- The firm offer good benefits and will make sure you have a great work/life balance
This is an exciting opportunity for an Insolvency Litigation Partner to join this boutique Litigation practice in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to drop me a line to discuss the role in more detail.