Family Solicitor - Salary dependant on experience
HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors is an esteemed and award winning firm, headquartered in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. It also has offices in Letchworth Garden City, Welwyn Garden City and a satellite office near Mayfair in London. They provide a collaborative and relaxed office culture whereby there is an “open door” policy, allowing you to benefit from ongoing training and support. Following a recent expansion into Letchworth Garden City, this is an exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join our long established and highly regarded Family Team in Hertfordshire.
We are seeking to hire an experienced Family Solicitor or Associate with a minimum of 3 years PQE (Solicitor or Associate or CILEX) to be based in our Hitchin and Letchworth offices. We are looking for someone to bring drive and ambition to the team to work on a range of private family matters. The caseload will depend upon your own focus, but you will be expected to work on a range of matters such as divorce, dissolution and financial matters, through to children and Pre-Nuptial/Post-Nuptial Agreements.
The position is on a fulltime basis, however if you think that you are perfect for us but are seeking reduced hours, please contact us and outline in your covering letter the hours that you will be seeking.
- Minimum of 3 years' PQE
- Strong knowledge of all areas of family law to include divorce, financial provision upon divorce, separation, co-habitation disputes, children and civil partnerships
- Run your own caseload, as well as assisting our other Family Lawyers on their matters when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fully committed to delivering exceptional client service levels
- A good eye for detail and a positive, proactive approach to your work
- Meticulous approach to caseload management to align with Lexcel certification requirements
- Willing and able to work from our Hitchin, Letchworth and Welwyn Garden City locations when required
To apply please email your C.V. and covering letter to:
or via post
to Mrs K Scoot
HRJ Foreman Laws
Closing date 6th November 2020