This leading Top 200 UK firm are a highly regarded nationally across their core practice areas.
They are a commercial practice with multiple offices allowing them to service an interesting client base; they punch well above their weight in the regions dealing with a variety of high-quality work.
Due to their excellent reputation, this firm attracts highly regarded and Legal 500 ranked Lawyers, who have been able to secure big-ticket work rivalling that of their larger counterparts.
They are highly ranked in the Legal 500 for a wide range of different practice areas, achieving accreditation awards on a national and international level. As well as their outstanding quality of work they have been active contributors to various charitable organisations.
Whilst being proud of their 200 year history, this firm is extremely forward-thinking and entrepreneurial, having opened new offices in the past few years. This modern outlook is reflected by their impressive outlook towards the use of technology and the developing of relationships to allow for both a local and international feel for both their clients and employees.
The firm offer a highly rewarding benefits package, as well as a lucrative rewards system tailored to each level in order to ensure recognition for hard work is not missed. Looking for only the best talent, this firm celebrates success at every stage, and will not only train, develop and enhance skills, but offer progression where it is deserved.
The Firm is looking and for Corporate Solicitor to join their expanding Cambridge office.
The caseload for this particular vacancy will include but not be limited to;
- Restructuring and de-mergers
- Business start-ups
- Acquisition and disposals of assets
- Corporate financing
- Shareholder protection
- Private equity investments and funds
- Joint ventures
- to name a few
The department works with a range of mid-sized to multinational organisations, and they are a bedrock of cross-referral for the other areas in which they work. The transaction range you would be working on will have an exciting variety, ranging from family businesses to multi-national corporations.
- You will be an experienced Solicitor with 5 PQE +
- Exceptional conduct and experience working with Corporate organisations will be a key element of the role.
- International experience would allow for excellent synergy with the firms existing clients.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress.
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable, depending on your level of experience,
- An excellent benefit package
- Excellent progression prospects
If you would like to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please get in touch with a CV today or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation