Competitive remunerations on offer in Merseyside for a legal drafter with fast track civil litigation expertise.
Joining the practices Liverpool office, the successful drafter will utilise their experience to deliver technical support and assistance to civil litigation fee earners in a drafting and advisory capacity. Managing a varied workload, the successful drafter will be confident in fast track matters and all aspects of part 7 litigation. Alongside this, the successful candidate will develop litigation strategies and assist with the training of junior staff members.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Preparing written advice on liability and quantum
- Attending CMCs
- Drafting pleadings and applications
- Preparation of witness statements
- Commencing proceedings
- Compliance with SRA regulations
- Use of case management system
- Liaising with individual and business contacts
- Assisting with staff training
- A qualified solicitor or legal executive with solid fast track civil litigation experience
- Possesses outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of the complete part 7 process is a pre-requisite
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Multi track exposure is highly desirable
- Able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Highly organised, analytic and IT literate
Our client is a highly successful practice offering innovative and collaborative services to clients based both locally and further afield. Staffed by a team of dedicated professionals, they utilise their expertise and go above and beyond to deliver a clear and personalised service tailored to the client’s individual circumstances. Due to ongoing success, they are now seeking a dedicated legal drafter for their litigation team on a full-time, permanent basis. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Day off for your birthday
- Employee assistance programme
- “Me time”
- Opportunities for continued development
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Legal Drafter – Civil Litigation
For further details of this Civil Litigation Drafter vacancy, please contact Ben on 01954 774661 quoting reference BP31965.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details