This multi-office practice is seeking someone to come in and manage their Conveyancing department based in Ewell, Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a growing department based in Surrey.
This firm and are considered market leaders in their fields. They are a dynamic, forward thinking and commercially focusses practice that is completely multiservice. Over the years they have attracted many Lawyers out of London, who are seeking more in the way of work-life balance, but still want to deal with quality work. The firm deal with an affluent and wealthy client base of individuals, on the business side the client base is broad, often making for a much more interesting caseload.
They have grown year on year and are currently very busy, this role comes with excellent prospects for progression. This practice are an ever growing, expanding firm with exciting ambitions for future growth.
The firm are seeking to hire a Conveyancer 5+ years PQE to join their growing team of lawyers based in Ewell.
This department deals with good quality levels of work. You will be dealing with a mixed caseload of conveyancing matters including shared ownership
This role comes with good prospects and career development. You will also be working alongside one of the region's most approachable, and experienced partners, lawyers and fee-earners giving you fantastic caseload exposure.
There is also a fantastic opportunity to involve yourself in the management in the department where you will be working directly alongside the head of department.
- You will have experience in handling your Conveyancing cases
- You will be 5+ years PQE, with strong exposure in these matters.
- You should have good technical knowledge and be an organised individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- You will enjoy working in a challenging, fast moving and professional environment
What's on offer?
- Salary dependant on experience
- Market leading benefits package
- Exposure to fantastic quality levels of work whilst working within a friendly, and approachable team
- Great work / life balance initiatives
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this highly regarded regional practice based in Ewell.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.