Residential Conveyancing Locum- 1+ experienced / Private Practice / 6 weeks cover / Lincoln – This central Lincoln firm are seeking a conveyancer for a period of holiday cover. To apply please call Grace on 0121 454 1004. OVERVIEW:
HOW TO APPLY:
- This role is available on a locum basis and starts from Monday 19th October. The role will continue until at least the end of November 2020.
- This role is very short term, they are looking for a locum to start with them immediately to cover a period of holiday cover. The firm has recently had an influx of instructions within conveyancing.
- The caseload will be varied across all areas of conveyancing including sale, purchase, new build and right to buy.
- The firm are looking for candidates to be working remote 80% of the time and the rest from home. They are based in a central location so easily commutable from Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire.
- They firm are looking for qualified solicitors/ legal executives who are able to hit the ground running with a full and busy caseload of files.
- Weekly pay and a competitive hourly rate
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands. If you are a Conveyancing Locum looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).