SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR- BUCKINGHAMSHIRE- EXCELLENT FIRM
Commercial Property Solicitor - Buckinghamshire
Commercial Property Solicitor
A excellent opportunity for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join a forward thinking progressive firm based in Buckinghamshie..
A reputable firm based in Buckinghamshire are on the lookout for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join their successful, team.
You will need to have around 5 years PQE, with exposure to a range of high net worth commercial property transactions and be able to manage a very busy caseload.
Your caseload will consist of the following
- Acquisitions and Disposals of freehold and leasehold property including auctions for both residential and commercial properties
- Landlord and Tenant advice including the preparation of leases, licences, rent deposits, notices and assignments
- Drafting and negotiating ancillary agreements, deeds and side letters
- Reporting on all aspects of the transaction
- Commercial Lending
- Experience with transfers of part, adverse possession, dispositions of land, land development, planning agreements and creating and extinguishing easements would be desired but not a necessity
This is a Senior role so there is a need for strong business development, and management skills.
There is huge potential with this role and the firm are offering an excellent package for the right person.
Please do get in touch asap to find out more information and apply below with and updated CV.
Austen Lloyd Limited is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Agency operating nationally. Please note our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role LC: 41569; (Commercial Property- Real Estate- Senior Solicitor- Associate- Buckinghamshire ): Key Search Words: Commercial Property- Real Estate- Senior Solicitor- Associate- Buckinghamshire).