Inhouse Commercial Property Development Solicitor 3+PQE – Cardiff (Parking)
Opportunity for an ambitious commercial property solicitor to join a forward thinking organisation.
• You will work as part of a high performing commercial property team.
• Your caseload will be focused on development work
• You will work collaboratively in client focused teams to deliver the best possible service
• Affordable Housing disposals on a turnkey/golden brick basis
• Section 106 Planning Agreements
• Freehold reversions disposals
• Site Title Due Diligence
• Site set ups;
• Management Agreements and Transfers;
• Section 38 & 278 Highways Act Agreements;
• Completion of Advance Payment Code, Section 220 Bonds;
• Section 104 Water Industries Act Agreements;
• Transfer of Public Open Space;
• Transfer or Lease of Electricity Sub-stations;
• Transfer or Lease of Gas Governor Stations;
• Transfer or Lease of Pump Stations;
• Grant of Deeds of Easement to Statutory Utilities for those agreements referred to above; and
• The grant of any Deeds of Easement to Statutory Utilities for the provision of services.
• Competitive salary and benefits package (Parking)
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property development solicitor, please contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 or direct to email@example.com to discuss further.