If you're a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for an opportunity to work for a national, award-winning legal practice, then we'd be interested in hearing from you.
This is a chance to join a skilled team who have an excellent reputation for the quality of work they undertake. They have a strong presence in Manchester and have performed well thus far in this financial year and have positive projections moving forward.
As a firm they offer high quality work and promote agile working with the opportunity to do only a few days from the office long-term. Due to the firm's positive attitude towards expansion, they are now recruiting a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Manchester City Centre.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor with this firm, you will:
- Work on a broad caseload of high-quality commercial property matters such as acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and development matters.
- Work closely with a Head of Department that enjoys management and has a strong reputation in the market as someone who trains and supports his team well
- Enjoy a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work remotely
- Have a very genuine opportunity to progress given the structure of the team
- Ideally have gained a minimum of 2 years PQE at a similar practice and be comfortable working autonomously
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact James Barker to discuss the role in more detail.