Venn Group is handling the recruitment of a Contracts Locum on behalf of a Local Authority based within the South West. The role is ideally full-time on an initial 3-monthbasis, and offers an hourly rate of up to £48 via an Umbrella Company (inside IR35) and is remote working for the foreseeable.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide general contract, commercial and procurement advice
- Draft a range of general commercial contracts, agreements and funding agreements
- Update contracts to ensure that they were in line with GDPR regulation and advised the Councils on the application of GDPR and its implications on them
- Provide legal advice in relation to all areas of procurement and Commercial Contracts
- Review Vendor Agreements to ensure the Council is protected
Applicants must be a fully qualified solicitor/ILEX, holding a current Practising Certificate with a minimum of 3 year’s post qualification experience, specialising in medical negligence and personal injury claims.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role or are interested in finding out more, then please do not hesitate to give Alice Hughes or Lauren Watts a call on 0117 930 8760, or send your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.