JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Lawyer PQE: 5+
SALARY: On application THE ROLE:
An opportunity for an experienced commercial property lawyer to manage a large and varied case load, including providing property support on corporate transactional work, particularly M&A. The role focuses on high quality legal delivery, working to tight deadlines and serving a broad range of highly valued clients across the full range of size, complexity and value. Responsibilities will include;
- Handling the sale and purchase of commercial property
- Preparation of leases, contracts and licences and all other documents relating to the relevant property legislation
- Providing property support and advice to the Corporate team in relation to corporate deals and M&A work
- Drafting documents that are clear and concise
- Conduct negotiations where appropriate and in a professional manner
- An active engagement in business development, including building and growing client and referrer relationships.
Applications are invited from commercial property lawyers with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE. Candidates will:
- Possess the skills to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging work load within a fast paced environment
- Have sound technical and legal skills, with a pragmatic approach and “solutions focussed” advice
- Have good commercial understanding and excellent interpersonal skills
- Are skilled at analysing and managing legal and practical risk
- Have a desire to provide excellent client service and an ability to build strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients;
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email Pasquale.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).