Partner & Head of Charity – Flexible location – Market-leading law firm
Stand out opportunity for a charity specialist. This is a key strategic appointment. Read on for more information………
- Market-leading commercial law firm acting for public and private clients
- Existing charity practice with exponential growth prospects
- Key leadership opportunity
- Market-leading full service law firm recognised for being a place where talented people want to work.
- Culturally strong, underpinned by its focus on clients and a clear commitment to staff, technology innovation and the community.
- Financially robust and strong position to invest as we move into 2021.
The firm acts for numerous charity and not-for-profit clients, many of which are high profile and/ or household names. It now wishes to further develop and grow its charity practice by seamlessly combining with its specialist commercial teams to provide a “full service” legal offering to its current and future voluntary sector clients.
This has created a unique opportunity for a charity law expert, excited by the idea of leading and building a “go to” charity law practice.
- With ambition, energy and vision you will thrive working in a highly professional, collaborative and progressive environment.
- You will have the freedom to draw on the immense capabilities, support and market leading sector strengths and reputation of this award-winning law firm.
- The potential for career advancement is uncapped.
Whether you are an existing partner or looking for that next step we would welcome a conversation.
To apply, or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact the firm’s exclusively retained agents at Motus Recruitment:
Charles Elderton on 07768 543 026, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Andrew Kelly on 07990 587 889, email@example.com
Alternatively please apply on-line……………