Our client is a forward thinking, mid-sized, Merseyside law firm is looking to add an experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive to their Dispute Resolution Team.
You will be running a caseload of Civil Litigation matters to include matters such as -
- Contested Wills and Probate actions including claims under the Inheritance Act 1975
- Property Litigation including disputes between commercial landlords and tenants and possession claims
- Professional negligence actions
- Boundary Disputes
- Actions against local authorities re care proceedings
- Debt recovery
N/B It is not necessary to have all of the above experience, particularly in relation to contested probate claims. Unfortunately, applications from personal injury practitioners will not be accepted.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous experience of running a mixed case load of Civil Litigation matters to include some of the above matters.
- You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 3 years' experience.
- The ideal candidate will be well organised and have excellent time management skills.
As important as experience is getting the right cultural fit and as such a team player with ambition is essential.
Some flexibility in respect of home working, up to two days a week, is available.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is flexible and in the region of £40,000 depending on experience together with additional benefits.
- The role is full time but part time may be considered.
- The firm offer excellent training opportunities as well as genuine career progression.
- Family friendly environment.
If this Civil Litigation position is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Nick Tappin today on 07525 660 386 to get the ball rolling. Please click 'apply'.