What is the Role?
Our client is a new and forward thinking, dynamic law firm specialising in Litigation. We are currently seeking to recruit Litigation Paralegals to work closely with the Solicitor Team Leader in a rapidly growing team of Paralegals.
You would be required to undertake bulk-style litigation, dealing with 100 litigated cases at any one time and process this volume rapidly. It would be essential that your experience can reflect this.
This is a process orientated environment and the start of an exciting law firm that would assist in advancing your litigation career.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate range: £21,000
- Work Type: Contract 9am -5.30pm
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Minimum 12 months (long term rolling contract)
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Document preparation and research requests
- Preparing and checking legal documents for quality, consistency and content
- Developing cases by maintaining contact with all involved parties
- Writing letters before action (LBAs)
- Reviewing settlement offers
- Typing up and filing legal documents and correspondence
- Reviewing and reporting on claims
- Working to deadlines and coordinating calendars
- Maintaining communication with clients and informing them of updates and case progress
- Utilising Claims Management Systems to progress cases to completion
- Providing a high level of client service, including responding to ad hoc information
What knowledge, skills and experience we need
- Minimum months experience working with high volume claims
- Previous end to end litigation experience
- Law degree or alternative legal qualification desirable
- Experience using a cloud based on-line litigation process is ideal
- An attentive eye to detail, with strong writing, numerical and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Plevin and PPI desirable but not essential for good candidates who match other criteria
- Exceptional time management skills required
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click apply now.
Momenta is a global contingent resource solutions company, providing skilled professionals to the financial services, legal, technology and training and development sectors for over 30 years. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to become one of our associates and join a company that provides our people with quality opportunities, development and ongoing support globally.