An outstanding opportunity has arisen in a well-known national law firm for a residential development solicitor.
The role can be based in Liverpool or Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is highly regarded in the industry and has grown steadily over the last five years.
Working alongside other talented real estate lawyers, you will work on behalf of regional and national house builders/developers handling title investigation and due diligence work, including some complex site set-ups, plot sales matters relating to new build work, disposals of land, affordable housing and freehold reservations.
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified Solicitor with Real Estate experience
- A genuine interest in residential development work.
- Some experience of working with house builders
You will ideally have a background in residential/commercial property law or even experience in development work itself.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent upon level of experience but up to £50,000
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible working/Part time considered
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- City centre location
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly.