In House Legal Counsel
A large, fast paced and dynamic employer in South Wales are looking to hire an experienced Legal Counsel into their legal and compliance team. This role will involve dealing with complex legal, compliance and regulatory issues including GDPR. You will work closely with stake holders across all areas of the organisation.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advising and negotiating on a range of general commercial contracts
- Dealing with licensing agreements
- On occasions dealing with ad hoc employment and HR queries
- Dealing with Freedom of Information requests and intellectual property infringement
- You will also engage in general corporate compliance, data protection queries and contentious issues
- You will be required to update the Legal Counsel and stakeholders on any legal and regulatory developments
- Live the company values and ethos
- Take a professional and passionate approach to your role.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Lawyer in England and Wales
- Experience gained in house is desirable but not essential
- Experience in commercial contracts is essential
- A commercially astute attitude and way of working
- A strong team player
- Able to work in a very fast paced and exciting and innovative environment.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent exposure to fantastic quality work
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent pension
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Professional memberships
- Volunteer days
- Onsite gym
- Onsite canteen.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*