INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NQ SOLICITOR
NQ Solicitor sought for new role with a boutique IP, Sports and Media practice, to be based in London.
- The firm are well-regarded and rated in the various directories. They focus on:
- Intellectual Property - contentious and non-contentious, protecting the rights of brands
- Sports – Regulatory expertise helping sport clubs and individuals
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate – acting for fast-growth companies
- Media & Privacy – protecting reputations of various brands and individuals
- They are looking to appoint a newly qualified Solicitor with a particular interest in Intellectual Property. You will be supporting on specific pieces of litigation or non-contentious projects.
- The firm operates with a great deal of autonomy for its lawyers. Although you will find yourself assisting on matters at the start you will progress quickly, with a clear path of progression.
- You will be a NQ Solicitor, with proven legal and technical skills. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience in Intellectual Property. If not, general commercial litigation and commercial experience will be considered.
- You will be working on both contentious and non-contentious matters so need to be someone who is happy with a blend of work.
- This is a great chance to join a forward thinking and growing firm, where you will be afforded great career development prospects alongside a competitive salary and package.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.