Experienced Private Client Solicitor
Well qualified and experienced solicitor required to join the Firm’s well-established private client department.
- Qualified in England and Wales with at least 5 years PQE
- Solid private client background
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills are essential
- The ability to supervise and lead a team
- Proficient IT skills essential and experience of practice management and accounts / tax management systems preferred
- The case load will be varied and will include estate planning (including Inheritance Tax mitigation, wills, trusts, powers of attorney), estate administration, trust creation and administration, administration of financial affairs under Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputy orders
- A proactive approach to business development, with the opportunity to work with the partners in developing and marketing the services offered by the practice
- A full-time post is envisaged but a part time position may be available for the right candidate
Gilbert Stephens LLP offers a full range of legal services to both individuals and businesses from six offices in Exeter and East, West and Mid Devon. Our Private Client team of specialist practitioners includes full and affiliate members of STEP and members of the Law Society’s Probate Section, Solicitors for the Elderly and the Agricultural Law Association. We combine the traditional values of a long established firm with a modern client focussed service. Our lawyers work closely with a team of Independent Financial Advisors from Gilbert Stephens Financial Services Ltd. Further details can be found at www.gilbertstephens.co.uk.
Applications with CV to :-
Sarah Judd, Practice & HR Manager
Gilbert Stephens LLP Solicitors
15-17 Southernhay East