Contentious Construction Solicitor sought by commercial law firm in Manchester City Centre for new role within their well-regarded Construction team.
- Highly successful, market-leading international commercial law firm
- Excellent regional and national reputation for delivering high quality commercial legal advice
- Based in central Leeds
- The work will focus on complex, high-value litigation for an excellent list of clients, including local authorities, service providers and large contractors
- The work is varied with the team being regarded as one of the national leaders in Construction Law, working on many high profile infrastructure projects in the UK.
- They have well-established team and are now looking to bring in another qualified Solicitor to the Leeds office.
- The successful candidate will be advising clients, mostly contractors, developers and local/ central government departments. The work undertaken in this role will be primarily contentious.
- Providing Construction support to the Real Estate, Corporate and Banking teams relating to acquisitions and disposals.
- Our client is looking to recruit a solicitor between NQ and 3PQE, with proven experience of advising on a broad range of complex, contentious Construction matters.
- There is a great opportunity here for an ambitious construction solicitor to join a Market-Leading firm, offering further career progression and an excellent salary package.
If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.