Senior Solicitor- Complex Title Checker.
South Wales and home working
You will work for one of the country’s most reputable commercial law firms, rated in Legal 500 as a tier 1 firm. You will join its busy residential property team. The office is based in Cardiff City Centre but this role will be home working in addition to office working (Covid-19 guidelines in place with only 25% of employees allowed in the office on any given day). You will be joining a market leading team acting for the public and private sector across the UK and globally.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with complex title checking
- Duties will include:
- Investigating title
- Reporting on title
- Identifying options for resolution
- Reviewing documents
- Drafting documents
- Dealing with searches
- Dealing with land registry forms
- Being part of a larger team working on more complex matters
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
- 5PQE+ as a guide
- You must have experience in title checking on property matters
- Experience within residential property is essential.
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary above market average
- A fantastic benefits package
- Home working
- Work / life balance
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*