HEAD OF CONVEYANCING
Full-time/Part Time Considered
A long established high street law firm are looking for an experienced Conveyancer to Head up their busy and thriving Residential Property Team.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 4 years experience + (as a guide)
- Ability to handle a busy caseload of Residential Property files
- Ability to manage your own caseload is essential
- Buying and Selling of Freehold and Leasehold properties experience is essential
- You will also be able to deal with post completion procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
-Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc.
- Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion including post completion work
- Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
- Be responsible and accountable for files
- Competently draft non standard correspondence of a technical nature.
- Achieve financial targets set for billing.
- Providing quotes for potential clients.
- Dealing with ad hoc enquiries.
- Market Rate salary
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*