Keywords: Procurement, Commercial, Contracts, Solicitor
Job Title – Interim Contracts & Procurement Solicitor
Job Reference – KAN/806103
Job Description – A well-established international L500 Private Practice in Leeds are looking for a Senior Solicitor to join their Public Procurement Team on an interim basis whilst they recruit permanently. This role will be based remotely and there will be no need to attend the offices.
Duties will include:
- Managing a complex caseload of non-contentious procurement matters
- Servicing clients from Public Sector to include Central Government, Healthcare and insurance
- Working on and advising on number of Procurement projects
- Reviewing and drafting tendering documents
- Drafting and advising on framework agreements
Applications will be considered from Qualified Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years PQE working within a Procurement Team.
Day Rate – DOE
For further information, please contact Kelsey Neil at Venn Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 234 6400.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.