Private Client/Wills Manager Job - Home Based
Our client are looking for a Private Client/Wills case supervision manager to join their well-established department. Our client offers a flexible and agile (home) working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. This role is a home working position involving some travel to one of their offices nationally. (Their Bristol office is based just outside of Bristol city centre, they are located in a very commutable location from South Wales, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.)
Your new role
You will help to continually develop services and promote excellence across the team. You will make sure that wills and Lasting Power of Attorney documentation is accurate and you'll build relationships with the wider team, answering queries and supporting with ad-hoc requests. You will be offered a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and succeed in a fast-growing area of the business.
Duties will include:
* review the preparation of wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA); making sure all documentation is legally and technically accurate and in keeping with clients instructions, feeding back on those necessary changes that may be required to meet that client's estate planning objectives
* act as a key point of contact for any queries from within the team
* liaise closely with will writers throughout cases, providing feedback and technical support where required
* support the wider team with ad-hoc tasks when required
* provide quality assurance to make sure all compliance and regulatory standards and processes are consistently met
This role would suit a solicitor, chartered legal executive or experienced paralegal, with a strong background in a private client environment. You will have solid legal and wills writing experience and ideally experience with tax planning in the context of and incidental to a person's lifetime planning. You should also have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, along with great team-working skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a range of colleagues.
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive salary, you will enjoy a great benefits package including up to 10% pension contribution, free gym and spa access and free parking. Our client is committed to building an inclusive workplace and offering you the opportunity to learn, grow and succeed in a business that puts people first.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Harriet Chapman at Hays Legal. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.