A leading regional law firm, are looking for an enthusiastic Litigation Solicitor to join their thriving Civil and Commercial Litigation team. This is a permanent full-time position based in Swindon, with the potential to work remotely in time.
Notably this position is available due to the firm’s consistent growth, and you will be able to work autonomously with no chargeable hour’s targets!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Support the team with a broad case load including acting on behalf of businesses and individuals on a wide and varied range of civil and general commercial disputes, including insolvency (personal and corporate), property litigation and commercial debt recovery
- Advise clients on all aspects of Civil & Commercial litigation, including contractual advice and negotiation
- Demonstrate technical expertise, with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Actively engage with the wider team to support the department, and to be given support when necessary
- Take an interest in business development activities, and recognise opportunities for referrals
- Be fully engaged with the firms marketing strategy and be prepared to attend networking events (in a post COVID-19 environment)
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive with a commercial mindset
- A minimum of 2 years’ PQE in Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Have a track record of relationship building and billing
- Ability to generate your own client base
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.