We have three brand new opportunities for experienced residential property legal assistants to join one of the capitals leading providers of legal services within its residential conveyancing team.
This friendly and well respected Bristol firm, is looking to recruit three experienced residential conveyancing paralegals /legal assistants to join its conveyancing team in Bristol.
Working as part of a fast paced and highly efficient team, you will be responsible for handling your own caseload of residential conveyancing files in addition to providing assistance to other fee earners within the team.
The role is varied and will include:
* Handling a caseload of Freehold, Leasehold, Registered and Un-registered sale/purchase/re-mortgage transactions with supervision
* Dealing with Transfer of Equity and Transfers subject to existing mortgages
* Title checking freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles
* Dealing with file through to completion
* Satisfactory contribution towards the teams monthly targets
* Opening new files and preparing letters to client, solicitors, estate agents, landlords, management companies
* Sending out and logging client questionnaires and completing SDLT (Stamp Duty Land Tax) forms
* Liaising with clients, estate agents and buyers/sellers solicitors, lenders, land registry and search providers when required
* Checking client ID, photocopying ID documents and completing money laundering forms
* Carrying out all pre-contract and pre-completion searches and obtaining official copies
* Carrying out all pre-contract completion checks prior to arranging completion of the re-mortgage
* Use of IT packages
* General correspondence and administrative duties
The successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate the ability to run a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion.
These are fantastic opportunities for ambitious and confident conveyancing paralegals / assistants looking to progress and take their role to the next level.
Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below.