A legal 500 law firm with an excellent reputation in Doncaster is recruiting for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to support fee earners within the organisation. This role comes with a brilliant working environment and benefits.
- Scanning post and attendance notes, allocating to fee earners electronically and onto physical files
- Opening/closing files and progressing to archive while maintaining an accurate filing systems to ensure all filing is completed and up to date
- Providing conveyancing quotes
- Following up documents and supporting fee earners
- Liaise with clients via telephone, e-mail, Bespoke App and face to face
- Keep up to date with the prospect register contacting enquirers
- All other administration duties
In order to be considered, you will need to have provided support to fee earners within a legal setting, ideally within conveyancing but other areas of law will be considered.