We are working with a top 50 UK firm who are keen to add an experienced Residential Development lawyer to their existing team.
The role is based in Liverpool, however there is a large degree of flexibility in where you are based. The firm has fully embraced flexible working, meaning you could work from their Leeds or Manchester office with occasion time in Liverpool.
This is a great role for someone who understands how house builders work and enjoys supporting them in the development of residential sites for development.
The role is ideal for a lawyer whose current practice covers a majority of Residential Development work. The ideal PQE level for this role is 2-4 years, although we welcome applications outside of this bracket.
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposal of sites for the purposes of residential development.
- Assisting with the site set up of residential development schemes and drafting documentation
- Assisting with infrastructure and planning agreements.
- Assisting with residential investment acquisitions and disposals
- Managing a caseload of ground rent acquisitions
- Continuous improvement of case management workflows and reporting data
- Responsible for reporting to client sales teams and managing their expectations
- Leading, assisting and managing team members with their cases
- All other fee earning duties as are appropriate
- Accompanying team leaders to client meetings, seminars, networking and other business development activities
You will be working for an industry recognised leader in Residential Development whose practice is part of a large, national Real Estate team and advising large, market leading residential property companies.
The firm offers a wide range of employee benefits including:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Cover
- Pension Plan with an employer contribution up to 6% after 2 years service
- Life insurance
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Employee Care Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Dental Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you are interested in this Residential Property Lawyer opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Tim Batchelor at Thornton Legal directly on 0161 694 0004 for a strictly confidential discussion. Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.
Thornton Legal is an award-winning legal recruitment company covering the North from our offices in Liverpool and Leeds